Milk Soap Classes Include
1. One Silicone Reusable Mold Purchased from Essential Depot.
Get the metal Basket if you can. You will carry it home full of 11 bars of soap after class.
2. Bring your own stick Blender.
1. All base oils to create a loaf of soap are supplied
2. Food grade lye to make your soap
3. Superfats which includes Organic Unrefined Shea and Cocoa
4. Natural Colorant
5. Essential Oils to scent your soap.
6. We supply so you can add Oats and Honey to your soap if you wish.
7. We will provide all items and tools needed. Just bring yourself in clothes that you do not mind getting soapy in. lol
8. We will provide finger foods, Cokes, hot tea and coffee lunch.
9. During the classes we will have....
a. We will teach you how to make
hot process soap
b. You will make a batch of soap
c. How to make your own soap recipe
d. How to pick and use essential oils in soap
e. Mixing lye safely
f. How to measure your oils and what is the best soaping oils
Duration 5 hours give or take. This is a hands on class so free your schedule and lets have some soaping fun.
Our classes are small to allow us to teach you well. 6 PERSONS per class. You may bring a friend and share a crock pot. 30.00 for extra person. Hurry before all spots are full.
Sorry please do not bring children.
Class Price is non-refundable but you can reschedule
your class if you call 2 weeks before class date.